It's a long hot summer, but it doesn't have to be a lonely one. Here are the top best dating apps according to POPSUGAR.
1) Bumble. We've heard success stories, but the hot dude pool is limited. It picks people in your area, and you have to make the first move.
2) Tastebuds. It's like being at a music venue, but not. You get linked up based on your music interest.
3) Score. Get your mind out of the gutter. It's like answering a bunch of questions and they match you according to your scores. Ya know, it's kinda like taking the SATS.
4) Fliqpic. Live video chatting. This app allows you to do a live chat prior to meeting someone in person. Sort of like meeting in real life, right?
5) Tindog. It's all about a boy, and his dog. No, it's all about pet owners looking to meet their soul mates. Locally of course.
Full list can be found below.