Let's face it trying to predict what you will want to wear three days into your vacation can give anyone wrinkles. All we can do is try to bring some of the comforts of home, and the more comfortable you feel the more confident you will appear. Here are a few must haves you should not leave home without.
1) Dry Shampoo. Sometimes a girl just doesn't have time to wash her hair especially when catching the red eye. If you're anything like us washing the hair can be a two hour activity. Who has the time?
2) Stylish Sneakers. We all wish we could fit all of our shoes into our suitcase, but the sad fact is we have to be comfortable. Walking around New York City all day in heels is only happens in Sex And The City.
3) A bright lipstick. This is a must have.
4) A great hand cream. We like sister's of the black moon Ether. Flying can be drying on the skin. We use this all over. It can also help with caked makeup.
6) The Summer Jacket. You may need this. From outdoor activities to indoor parties where the AC is run on high it's good to be prepared.